Summary: Mailbox Merchants® is one of the West’s largest independently-owned direct mail advertising companies. Our “Shared Mail” programs are well established in over 30 markets across six western states and we are currently looking for a highly motivated sales professional to spearhead our efforts in the local market.
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for expanding the company's sales by developing new business and organic growth from prospects and clients in in an assigned market.
The Ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience with business-to-business (B2B) sales experience in print and digital media.
• Grow territory sales for the local market from both new and existing client base
• Represent the entire Signature Graphics products and services portfolio including shared mail, digital media and print solutions
• Know, understand and actively use all marketing statistics and marketing collateral necessary to inform and provide clients with pertinent data of the trade area served by shared mail trade areas.
• Identify resources and tools necessary to close target accounts
• Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners
• Effectively manage prospects through sales funnel utilizing Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools
• This position is home based in a specific market
• This position reports to the Chief Sales Officer
Performance Expectations and Feedback:
The manager of this role, the Chief Sales Officer, will be responsible for providing feedback on progress against clear sales goals. Opportunities for problem solving, feedback and evaluation of progress against goals will happen during bi-weekly one-on-one meetings, reviews of Dynamics CRM, and through periodic sales reporting.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus
Training: Comprehensive paid training at our Portland headquarters
Benefits: Paid expenses, 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), paid time off (PTO)
This position is located in the Boise, Idaho market.
• Minimum 5 years print and digital sales experience
• Demonstrated track record of success in previous positions
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce or similar Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Ability to blend multiple products and services into viable client solutions
• Ability to interpret and explain research and data to help develop client education and interpretation of results