Advertising Sales Account Representative, Pacific Northwest
Advertising Sales Account Representative
DemoGraphix Media is a division of Signature Graphics, a family-owned business established in 1984 that has grown into the largest privately-owned commercial printer in the Pacific Northwest. We are expanding our Direct Mail business in the region and we are currently looking for a sales professional to enhance our existing efforts in the Pacific Northwest.
The Advertising Sales Account Representative is responsible for generating sales of direct mail advertising products and other services to current and prospective clients in the Pacific Northwest region.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a top sales performer who likes to work independently but with the support of a solid company behind them. The candidate will have demonstrated, proven skills and success in an advertising field. This is a business-to-business sales position; therefore, strong presentation skills and an ability to make good business sense are essential to our clients. We are looking for a self-starter with an ability to work without day-to-day supervision.
• Sell our direct mail advertising products and other services to current and prospective clients in the region
• Understand and actively use all marketing materials to inform and provide clients with the information and incentives needed to make a favorable buying decision
• Be aware of competing media, taking and take necessary steps to minimize their market share in the assigned territory
• Perform all administrative duties required to meet our published deadlines and ensure timely distribution of products
Other Duties: This position is based in our Portland, Oregon headquarters but will require some travel throughout the region.
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus commission and bonus
Training: Comprehensive paid training
Benefits: Paid expenses, 401(k) plan, medical, dental and vision insurance, flexible spending account (FSA), paid time off (PTO)
• Advertising sales experience
• Proven business-to-business outside sales experience (2+ years)
• Strong prospecting, presentation and selling skills
• Proven history in a self-directed work environment
• Outstanding time-management skills
• Strong consultative sales ability
• Proficient Internet and computer skills
• A valid, current state-issued Driver's License and proof of insurance
• Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check